Price : INR 1.50 / 1 Strip
- It is a dihydropyridine calcium-channel blocker that blocks the transmembrane inﬂux of calcium ions into vascular smooth muscle and cardiac muscle.
- It relaxes (widens) blood vessels and improve blood flow.
- It is used to treat High Blood Pressure ( Hypertension} or Chest pain (angina) and other conditions caused by coronary artery disease.
- It is a cardio selective Beta-Blocker.
- Beta Blockers affect the heart and circulation (blood flow through arteries and veins).
- It is used to treat Angina & Hypertension. It is also used to treat or prevent heart attack.
- Longer duration of action, hence once daily dose is often sufficient.
- Prevents occurrence of reflux tachycardia.
- Effective control of blood pressure also did not effect plasma lipids.
||Amlodipine 5mg + Atenolol 50mg
||Treat Angina & Hypertension
||as per doctor prescribed
||1 x 10